December 15, 2004
- Time: 7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Location: Greenburgh Public Library - Click here for the Greenburgh Public Library web site or call 914-993-1600.
Address: 300 Tarrytown Road, Elmsford, NY 10523
- FALLING IN LOVE WITH OUR GREAT EARTH & ALL OF NATURE:
Poetry Reading by Hartsdale poet/artist Clare Rosenfield
Clare will read selections from three of her recent poetry collections. "Roll On Great Earth" offers glimpses into inner and outer peace. "The Call of Mother Earth" is a poetic response to Earth's cries for help and healing. "Tall Grasses of Woods Hole & Other Summery Poems" sings out from a heart in love with the mystery, passion, and blossoming of Nature in summertime.
October 2, 2004
- Time: 1-3 p.m.
- Location: Barnes and Noble in Hartsdale
August 23, 2004
- Time: 8 p.m.
- Location: Woods Hole library, MA
- Info: (508) 495-0776
April 18, 2004
- Location: Grace Church Women's Shelter
- Info: Part of the Poetry Caravan
October 18, 2003
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Location: The Oaks, 590 Davenport Avenue, New Rochelle, NY
- Info: As part of Women's Wellness Weekend for more info, please go to WomensWellnessWeekend.org, I am scheduled to do a POETRY READING from my latest book Roll on Great Earth as well as from a book about to be printed The Call of Mother Earth: How a Being of Light Draws Forth Humanity's Response.
October 7, 2003
- Time: 2-3pm
- Location: Sprain Brook Manor Nursing Home
77 Jackson Avenue, Scarsdale, New York
- RSVP: Jeff Pryluck, Director of Recreation. 914-472-3200, ext. 20. or 914-472-5443 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Info: This reading will take place as part of a volunteer project called Poetry Caravan. This project takes us to women's shelters, hospitals, prisons, assisted living residencies and other places requesting such readings and writing workshops.
August 13, 2003
- Location: MBL Club, Wood's Hole, MA
- Info: Clare Rosenfield will read from Roll on Great Earth and from the book in process, Tall Grasses of Wood's Hole and other summery poems.
May 6th, 2003
- Time: 5:30pm
- Location: Columbia Medical Center's Riverview Lounge, 4th floor, the Hammer Health Sciences Building, located at 701 West 168th St., NYC
- RSVP: (212) 305-9951
- Info: Clare S. Rosenfield will read excerpts from her new book Roll on Great Earth.
In addition, Clare will offer a self-and-global healing meditation to support us all during these trying times. During this informal gathering, there will also be time for sharing and questions.
April 13th, 2003
- Time: 2-4pm
- Poetry Month
- Poetry Reading at the Greenburgh Public Library, 100A Greenburgh, NY
March 12th 2003 At a Book Launching with other poets published in Jewish
Women's Literary Annual
- Location: NCJW
- Time: 6-9:30pm
- 820 Second Ave, 2nd Floor NYC 10017-4504
- Tel: 212 687 5030
- Fax: 212 687 5032